- Patient information
- Information about health rights
- The Charter of Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Making a complaint
- Your health records
- Health care for overseas visitors
- Information for young people
- Information for carers
- Information about health services
- Other languages and formats
- Local NHS contact details
What can I do to help the NHS?
- Tell NHS staff if there is someone you want them to share your information with – for example, if you go to hospital, you may want staff to let a neighbour know about this. You should also tell NHS staff about anyone they should not share your information with – for example, you may not want your partner to know about your ill-health.
- If you change your name, address or phone number, tell your GP practice, dental practice, optician, and any hospital or clinic you go to.
- If you think any information in your health records is incorrect, let NHS staff know.
Page last edited: 11 April 2013