- Patient information
- Information about health rights
- The Charter of Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Making a complaint
- Your health records
- Health care for overseas visitors
- Information for young people
- Information for carers
- Information about health services
- Other languages and formats
- Local NHS contact details
Giving feedback or making a complaint about the NHS
You can get this information as a printed leaflet from:
- GP and dental surgeries, hospitals and other places where you receive NHS care
- your local NHS board
- the NHS inform Helpline on 0800 22 44 88 (textphone 18001 0800 22 44 88)
- your local citizens advice bureau
You can download a copy as a PDF, or browse specific sections of the leaflet using the links in the left hand menu bar.
Tell us what you think
We always welcome feedback from people who use our information. If you have any comments about this information, please tell us.
We have tried our best to make sure the information in this leaflet is correct. However, the information is for guidance only so you should not rely on it as a full statement of the law. If you are thinking about taking legal action, you should contact a solicitor, a citizens advice bureau, the Patient Advice & Support Service or other advice agency.
Produced by NHS inform.
Produced in June 2012
Revision date June 2014
Page last edited: 11 April 2013