- Patient information
- Information about health rights
- Information for young people
- Information for carers
- Information about health services
- How to use the health service in Scotland
- Primary care services
- Access to new medicines
- Emergency care summary
- Religious male circumcision
- It's okay to ask!
- Other languages and formats
- Local NHS contact details
You can browse specific sections of the leaflet using the links in the left hand menu bar or:
Dual translations in Arabic, Chinese, Polish, and Urdu are available in the Other languages and formats section.
If you need this in another language or format contact your local NHS board. If you need help to do this phone the NHS inform Helpline on 0800 22 44 88 (textphone 18001 0800 22 44 88). You can also get information about who to contact in your area in our Patient information section.
Produced by Health Rights Information Scotland, a part of NHS 24’s Health Information Services.
This is version 1 of When someone has died - information for you and it was reviewed in July 2012.
Page last edited: 04 March 2013