- Patient information
- Information about health rights
- Information for young people
- Information for carers
- Information about health services
- Other languages and formats
- Local NHS contact details
Health care for asylum seekers and refugees in Scotland
audio version in Arabic
This is an audio version in Arabic of our factsheet Health care for asylum seekers and refugees in Scotland. If you are an asylum seeker or a refugee living in Scotland, this factsheet tells you how you can get health care from the NHS while you are here.
To listen to the tracks,
click on the links below. The audio clips are presented in MP3 format.
All files are smaller than 3 MB unless otherwise stated.
or listen to each section separately:
- Can I get health care from the NHS?
- What do I need to do to get health care from the NHS?
- What happens when I register as an NHS patient?
- When I am registered as an NHS patient is all health care free?
- What happens if I am not registered as an NHS patient?
- How can I find out more?
- Feeling unwell?
To read the text of the factsheet in Arabic, you can download a PDF version here.
Page last edited: 04 March 2013