- Patient information
- Information about health rights
- Information for young people
- Information for carers
- Information about health services
- Other languages and formats
- How to see your health records
- Confidentiality - it's your right
- Making a complaint about the NHS
- Consent - it's your decision
- Health care for people coming to Scotland to work
- Health care for people coming to Scotland to study
- Health care for asylum seekers and refugees in Scotland
- Health care in Scotland for former UK residents now working abroad
- Health care in Scotland for UK passport holders living abroad
- Health care for UK pensioners visiting Scotland
- Health care in Scotland for holidaymakers from overseas
- It's okay to ask!
- When someone has died
- The Charter of Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- The Charter of Patient Rights and Responsibilities - Information for you
- Access: your rights when using NHS health services in Scotland
- Communication and participation: the right to be informed, and involved
- Feedback and complaints: how to have a say about your care
- Confidentiality: how the NHS protects your personal health information
- Respect: the right to be treated with dignity and respect
- Safety: the right to safe and effective care
- Hospital waiting times: how quickly you should receive hospital care
- British Sign Language
- Easy to read
- Large print
- Local NHS contact details
This is an audio version of our factsheet Health care in
Scotland for former UK residents now working abroad. If you are a
former UK resident and you work abroad, this factsheet tells you
how you can get health care from the NHS when you are in
To listen to the tracks,
click on the links below. The audio clips are presented in MP3
All files are smaller than 3 MB unless otherwise stated.
or listen to each section separately:
- Can I get health care from
- What happens if I need health
I visit Scotland?
- Is all health care free for
- How can I find out more?
- Feeling unwell?
To read the text of the factsheet, you can download a PDF version here.
Page last edited: 20 February 2013