- Patient information
- Information about health rights
- Information for young people
- Information for carers
- Information about health services
- Other languages and formats
- Local NHS contact details
Health care for asylum seekers and refugees in Scotland
audio version in Sorani
This is an audio version in Sorani of our factsheet Health
care for asylum seekers and refugees in Scotland. If you are an
asylum seeker or a refugee living in Scotland, this factsheet
tells you how you can get health care from the NHS while you are
To listen to the tracks,
click on the links below. The audio clips are presented in MP3
All files are smaller than 3 MB unless otherwise stated.
or listen to each section separately:
- Can I get
health care from the NHS?
- What do I
need to do to get health care from the NHS?
happens when I register as an NHS patient?
- When I am registered as an NHS patient is all health care free? (4.1 MB)
happens if I am not registered as an NHS patient?
- How can I find out more? (3.2 MB)
- Feeling unwell?
Page last edited: 04 March 2013